Media Tips to put your best "face" forward
"Have coffee with the camera"
It's not easy to put yourself on camera, yet video marketing is valuable and smart in today's business. People buy from people they trust, and with the right information.
Anyone can film themselves with their phone, though, when it comes to business, taking a few extra steps to ensure you look professional is key.
Ann shares 5 tips to think about before you press "record"
1. Exercise before you film
2. Wardrobe, Makeup and Hair
1. Wear Primary colors: red, blue, green
2. Wear structured clothing
3. Wear basic, non distracting designs and colors.
Makeup and Hair
Ann shares her secret makeup tips, for becoming "camera ready"
Grab your FREE
build a powerful
3. Have coffee with the camera
Talk to one person.
4. Use 3-5 points in your video.
Answer in sound bites.
5. Include a call to action.